WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
Your jewelry is precious and does require some care and attention on a daily basis. We at SINCERELY recommend the following tips to keep your pieces looking their best:
- Remove all jewelry when bathing, putting on perfume, or applying body cream. These products may cause the metal to tarnish.
- Avoid contact with household detergents as these may be harsh on the metal.
- Do not wear jewelry in uncertain or highly active situations. Avoid wearing jewelry at the gym, at the beach, swimming in the pool, playing sports, or doing any housework or gardening. These environments may be too harsh on your jewelry and could cause irreparable dents, scratches, or even cause a diamond to fall out.
- Avoid putting your jewelry too close to sources of intense heat such as tanning beds, x-rays, hot tubs, etc.
- Please keep in mind when cleaning fine jewelry it is always best to leave it to a professional as many home cleaning methods may cause damage.
Due to all of our jewelry being custom, we are unable to accept returns. Once a design is approved by the customer and put into production, we will not be able to cancel the order and payment will not be refundable.
At SINCERELY quality and craftsmanship is of our utmost concern. However, jewelry by its very nature is delicate. If you should experience the need for repair on any SINCERELY jewelry item please email email@example.com.
SINCERELY will repair at no charge any breakage caused by manufacturer defect within 120 days of receipt of purchase. Repairs needed after 120 days or deemed to be caused by misuse will incur a repair charge at the customer’s expense. Repairs will be assessed on an individual basis.